Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19 and the resulting shelter-in-place orders affecting the DMV area, Green House Designs is making several adjustments to our business procedures in order to protect the health and safety of our clients and staff.
As a result, the personalized shopping services for this package which previously would have been conducted in-person will now be executed remotely. We have updated the pricing of this package from $2400 to $1800 to account for this change. We remain committed to providing the same high quality service for our clients.
Changes to this package are outlined below:
- Personalized samples shipped to your home
- An online virtual design presentation using Zoom
Green House Designs appreciates your time and patience during this time.
This is our deluxe service which includes the design and product procurement assistance from our middle package, with the added service of a dedicated Project Manager to take your project to completion!
$2,400 Design Fee
$650/week Project Management Fee*
Is this the right package for me?
- I work hard, so I’m too busy to deal with deliveries of material and coordinate contractors
- I’m not interested in managing the project myself, I prefer to trust the process and leave it to the professionals.
This package includes everything from our previous offerings:
- Accurate Measurements of the Space [SUSPENDED]
- Detailed Floor Plan and Elevations to Scale
- Custom Color palette and paint selection for the space
- Complete Lighting and Electrical Plan
- Trade Day (if necessary)[SUSPENDED]
- Road Trips to local trusted vendors [SUSPENDED]
- Up to 5 detailed renderings of the space
- Comprehensive Budget Plan
- Materials Sourcing plan and materials schedule with trusted vendors
- In Person Design Plan Presentation [SUSPENDED]
Design Pricing is per space ie__. one kitchen, one bathroom. Price does not include finished materials.
Additional Services included in this package:
- Periodic observation of construction
- Site meetings
- Drawing modifications + updates; as needed
- Order and Procure all Furnishings and Products
- Detailed Schedule Creation
- Construction and Renovation Management
- Organized Logistics Tracking
- Project Troubleshooting and Problem Solving
- Punch List (upon client request)
*Project Management fee begins 1 week before project demolition/start date. As each project has varying needs, the process is finalized per project.